ACCA Trainee Program Batch 2023
Meezan Bank, the country’s premier and largest Islamic bank, is glad to introduce a three-year comprehensive trainee programme for ACCA students, with the goal of assisting them in growing as forward-thinking professionals. As an ACCA-approved employer, the Bank aspires to improve trainees by broadening their skill set in areas such as Finance, Corporate Banking, Compliance, Investment Banking, Shariah Compliance, Audit, Risk, Operations, Retail Banking, and others.
- Lucrative stipend will be provided to trainees on pursuing ACCA
- Progressive increase in stipend on every paper cleared
- Annual increment based on performance
- Substantial financial assistance for exam fees, annual subscription & study material
- Medical and Life Takaful coverage
- Relevant training for skills development
- Study leaves
- Pathway towards permanent employment.
- Minimum 07 ACCA papers cleared.
- 26 years or less of age on date of application.
- 2 years age relaxation for the following candidates:
- Who have completed their Dars-e-Nizami or Shahadat ul Alamiyah and possess an HEC Equivalency Letter.
- Differently-abled persons
Strong Communication SkillsTeam WorkProject Management Skills