Senior Data Engineer (Remote, Global) - Min. $40k/Year USD
$40,000/yr – $72,000/yr ·
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
This is a Remote Job
Exceptionally transforms the software industry by removing outsourcing firms and directly pairing individuals with technology firms. We are witnessing the effects of highly qualified software engineers worldwide being paid up to three times more and prospering with exceptional professional difficulties as a result of the remote work revolution.
- Only full-time, 100% remote jobs.
- Career coaching and full-time remote job continuity.
- Develop deep understanding of the data warehouse and use it to develop reporting and generate insights.
- Understand the AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue) Framework for our customers, their journey and optimizing our funnel.
- Understand the different company-modules and provide business and strategic insights around feature adoption and growth.
- Working with the product usage data and analyzing the data to give insights on new feature development and improvement of existing features.
- Defining the events tracking plan for the different modules and analyzing them to reflect customer behavior.
- Dive into complex data sets to analyze trends and identify business opportunities that will drive high growth.
- Produce comprehensive analysis for key stakeholders using appropriate visualization and presentation techniques to provide intuitive and actionable insights that can be used in refining our business strategies.
- Collaborate with the product, technology, sales, marketing, finance, and operations to understand their KPI’s and provide them with different dashboards and visualizations which they can use to optimize their day-to-day work and make strategic decisions.
- Relevant experience of over 5+ years.
- Experience in SQL and programming languages like Python and Scala.
- Experience in managing data warehouse and building data models.
- Experience with 3FN, Dimensional Models, and Data Vault.
- Expertise in building ETL pipelines.
- Experience in workflow management platforms like Airflow.
- Experience with engineering processes like Unit Testing and CI/CD.
- Experience with Data Lake Technologies like Bigquery.
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Efficiently organized and detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of the output.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments.
- 22 vacation days/PTO.
- Company laptop.
- 100% remote.